Hi all,

Do anyone know how to configure SNMPv3 .

as per my knowledge, in SNMPv1,v2 it uses community string name for
authentication.

But In SNMPv3, we have to create users and assign passwords and passphase so
and so.

can anyone help me

1) to create 5 users and assign passwords for them.
2)usage of snmpusm command.
3) what is security passphrase

thanks in advance

Antony