Hi all,

I would like to know how to put a script in snmpd.conf file.

i have seen the config file.it doesn't help me bcoz the scripts starts with
#!/bin/bash.

so when i try to use..., since there is # in the beginning it is taking as
comment.

how to solve the problem.

one more thing.
I want to monitor a service ...., along with the  PID and how much memory it
is occupying and all.

i can do with the command *#ps -eo "%p %y %x %c %C"*

now i want to use the same command in snmpd.conf file and some OID
associated with it.
and retrive the info with snmpwalk command.

can any one help me.

Thanks in advance.
Antony