Sorry for the typo. I modified the MIB text so that the index and table name
are easy to read, but I forgot to change this Index name, it should be MyIndex.

I got rid of the index out of range error by defining index to be a smaller
range. It seems 4294967295 is too big for unsigned32. But now I got a different
error saying that "no such instance currently exists at this oid". I can do
snmpwalk on the same table. So I wonder if it's related to the iterator MIB
table implementation?

Thanks
Xuan