On 28 April 2010 12:02, Bart Van Assche <bvanass...@acm.org> wrote:
> The 5.4.3rc2 Cygwin IPv6 build was broken but has been fixed via r18607.
> Regression tests do not yet pass though -- see also
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2993522&group_id=12694&atid=112694.

Can you attach the logs from the tests that fail to the tracker entry, please.
Under Unix-style systems, I'd expect these to be found under /tmp
(one directory per failed test).   I'm not sure whether this is the same
for Cygwin.

Do the regression tests succeed for a non-IPv6 build?
If so, then I can probably investigate these problems myself.
Unfortunately, our version of Cygwin does not include IPv6 support.