Hi Dave,

Thanks for your polite response.
The actual value contains the characters I cannot type using keyboard and
even can't copy (like 5 squares). So, it is very difficult to provide you
the same.

But, I know this is some bytes before the correct value. I will soon find it
out and will let you know.

Can you also tell me the procedure to implement/contribute enhancements in
net-snmp code.
I will be very glad to enhance the library for future use.

Thanks
Gaurav