On 11 August 2010 11:36, Alexander King <new...@foxmail.com> wrote:
> I use the command "mib2c -S cache = 10 -c mib2c.iterate.conf "

Please re-read my earlier message.
You do *NOT* specify the cache timeout on the mib2c command line.
Either use "-S cache=1"   or nothing at all
No other choice will make any difference whatsoever.

> the attachment is my code,pls give me some hints.

First hint - start with something simpler!

I do not have the time to look through nearly twelve thousand
lines of code , covering 60-odd scalars, and 30+ tables,
in order to find out where you might be going wrong.

Start by implementing *ONE* table, and get that working first.
Than, and only then, would it be worth extending the code to
cover the rest of your MIB.

But trying to do everything at once means you'll be overwhelmed
in the sheer volume of code when things don't work straight off.