On 20 August 2010 09:43, Deepali Singalkar <deepali.singalk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could override the ifTable of master agent successfullly by ifTable of
> subagent by using option -I -ifTable.
> But same is not working for ipAddrTable,  with option -I -ipAddrTable
> Is this because ipAddrTable is depricated?

It depends on which version of the code you are using.
(Not the release version - I mean which MIB module code is
being included in the agent).

If you are using the newer "MIB re-write" code, then this pulls
in the module from agent/mibgroup/ip-mib/ipAddrTable/
and so  "-I -ipAddrTable" should work.

But if you're using the older code from agent/mibgroup/mibII/ipAddr.c
then this is initialised as part of the "init_ip" routine.
So you'd need to use  "-I -ip"  instead (which would disable
*all* of the IP-related information)