01.09.2010 10:38, Leo Lin wrote:
Hi, thanks for replying
I got these result with /usr/local/sbin/snmpd -Dmib_init
No log handling enabled - using stderror logging
registered debug token mib_init, 1
Log handling defined - disabling stderr
I checked that the process is queued with ps().
I also tried
snmpget -v 1 -c public localhost sysDescr.0
with the following result:
LLC-MIB: No such file or directory
SNMPv2-MIB::sysDescr.0 = STRING: CYGWIN_NT-5.1
Thanks!
Leo;

And that's all? Initial output should end with "NET-SNMP version x.x.x". If you don't see that string - something is seriously wrong. Post here how you launch configure script for net-snmp, I mean parameters for configure. And this "LLC-MIB: No such file or directory" worries me. Try quering agent with numerical oid. ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.331.1.1.0 for frequency from your mib).

And please, don't mail me privately. Keep discussion on the list, so others can learn from it.