Hello, fellows.

I am monitoring some remote servers and I need to monitor some file systems
where my servers are mounted from.

I am using this object: hrFSRemoteMountPoint

My doubt is: Does it test the mount point or does it simply check if the
mount point is tested ?

That doubt is due to a problem that occurred on one of the servers. The file
system was mounted, but was not responding. This particular server was not
being monitored yet.

So I need to know if, implementing this monitoring, this problem would be
alerted ( I use Nagios+SNMP).

Thanks for any help you can give me.

[]'s
Osimar Medeiros