Hi Matt,

maybe we should try it together. ;) Do you have to write it in c++ or c,
too?

Tomorrow (that is in about 12 hours for me) I can send you some code which
was working for me (maybe you can find it if you are searching in the
mailing list for my name), but I used it only as a Master Agent right now.
But as far as I know, only the boolean must be set to subagent to get it
working.

It would be really cool, if we could create a simple working example, I
think that is the biggest missing part on all the tutorials. The tutorials
are nice, but many important things are missing and if I as a newbie look
on the working code (like snmpd) than it is too much (it has soooooooooo
many features implemented).

REALLY nice would be to have a simple compiling example, how to create a
program which can act as trapsender, client and server at once. It must
not have all features and implement every feature of SNMP, but just work.
I hope that some of the guys here may help us.

Ciao

Seb