Hi All,

I want to generate c implementation file and header file for the MIB-NODE
file containing  both scalars and table.
I have generated c file and header file for scalar using mib2c.scalar.conf
and similarly for table using mib2c.table_data.conf, but I want to generate
c file and header file for MIB-NODE containg both scalar and table, how
should i do that? is there any script?

please help me

thank you !!!