On 11 March 2011 10:56, geetha ramani <geetha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i want to port netsnmp to uclinux

I will repeat my usual plea here.
If you manage to get this working,
can you PLEASE report back as to exactly what
you did - any problems you experience, etc.

We are frequently asked for advice about porting
to uClinux or other embedded systems, and we've
never been able to help.
  None of the core development team have any real
experience with doing this,  and nobody who has
succeeded in doing this has come forward with
information about what they did.

Collaborative projects like this one depend on the
sharing of information.   And to date, in the area of
embedded systems, this sharing has been conspicuous
by its absence.

Please, please, please - can somebody make a start
at a Wiki page to describe what needs to be done.
It doesn't have to be polished or anything - once we've
got a basic description, we can look at developing and
refining it.   But we needs something to start from!

Dave

[Can you tell that I'm somewhat frustrated about this?!]