Hello all,

We have a sub-agent embedded in a user process ( Border Gateway Protocol
daemon ). We used the examples provided by net-snmp. The Basic Get and Set
operations are working fine. The communication protocol we have configured
is  AgentX.

We want to send send traps the daemon to master agent which in turn should
forward it to the manager.

Below is the questions/doubts i have :-

How do we send traps from sub-agent to Master agent. ? Are there any
specific API's which can be used to achieve this.  ?

Can the API be used directly or are there any registration functions which
needs to be called before using the APIs. ?

-anand