We are now able to GET/SET using the sub-agent concept ( agentx) integrated
with our ospfd module for the all the Scalers, but we are stuck with another
problem.

our OSPF module uses some third-party lib to connect to a CLI.

So if we use the code from example-demon.c  then the CLI commands are not
reaching our module., but snmpgets and sets work fine.

Can anyone help us on this integration issue.

Regards
-anand