On 30 August 2011 05:56, devel tech <devel.te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i performed following snmptranslate steps and got responses.
>    snmptranslate -IR TEST-MIB::teststr
>    Cannot find module (TEST-MIB): At line 0 in (none)

That is not surprising - the name of the MIB is
TEST-ENTERPRISE-MIB    not TEST-MIB

Please see the FAQ question
    How do I add a MIB to the tools?

> now i run snmpget command to get the value of teststr object but i got
> following response
> command :  snmpget -v 1 -c public localhost teststr
> Error
> -------------
> Error in packet
> Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
> Failed object: TEST-ENTERPRISE-MIB::teststr

Also correct.
This is a scalar object, so needs the scalar instance subidentifier.

These two mistakes illustrate perfectly why I suggested that you
start with the basics of *using* SNMP, before moving on to
advanced topics like writing your own code.
   If you don't properly understand how SNMP works (and I would
agree there are some subtle unexpected features),  then it makes
the task of writing your own MIBs doubly hard.