Thanks sir!

Mistakenly i saved MIB by name TEST-MIB.txt but inside the MIB i wrote
TEST-ENTERPRISE-MIB,

and

I read about scalar instance subidentifier from "
http://www.webnms.com/cagent/help/technology_used/c_snmp_overview.html"; and
i find out the mistake that i was doing..

I was missing 0 at the end of Object name while running snmpget command. i
read some detail what is the purpose of it.
Sir! when i run command for  sysName  object without '0' , i got same error
that i got for my MIB object 'teststr'.

I concluded that i was missing 0 at the end of Object Name while running
command of snmpget. then i placed it at the end of object name but got same
error.

snmpget -v 1 localhost -c public teststr.0
Error in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
Failed object: TEST-ENTERPRISE-MIB::teststr.0

I have read about snmp and how it works and also seen codes of net-snmp, but
i will study it again.

Thanks