Hi,

I am not sure of the document. While I was implemented this, I did the
following step and it worked good and still working.

1.       TABLE_data_access.c is only file I changed, TABLE__container_load() is
only function I changed

2.       Code generated will contain a while (1) loop in above function. This
loop is responsible for caching all the data with-in snmpd.

3.       If no data or end of data, set rc as MFD_END_OF_DATA and break out of
loop

4.       Keep incrementing the idx variable till you have data (already
generated)

5.       Fill all the indexes of table. For me a string was index,
TABLE_variable1, copy the value in generated variable (TABLE_variable1) , set
TABLE_variable1_len to the length of string copied. Make string as NULL
terminated

6.       Now fill values in all the generated variables. For U64, you might
have to set VAR.high and VAR.low separately.

7.       TABLE_data_access.h will contain a timeout macro, change this value if
needed.

I use dlmod option in snmpd.conf and started snmpd with /usr/bin/snmpd -f -Ls7
-c /etc/snmpd.conf

dlmod <name of init-snmp-module function>       /path/to/snmp-module/
lib<snmp-module-name>.so

That's all