On 10 November 2011 15:41, Simon Chamlian <simon.chaml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think what he means (or what I mean) is to have one config file that
> converts the whole MIB file (which contains any possible object) into C.

If the MIB contains scalar objects, then the command I gave will do
exactly that.

If the MIB contains tables (or a mixture of tables and scalars),  then
you should
look at implementing one table at a time.

You can always combine the implementation code for related tables into a
single file manually, but the mib2c templates are typically designed to work
with just one table at a time.