On 14 December 2011 17:00, Simon Chamlian <simon.chaml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I copied my MIB file MPBC-RMH-MIB into same directory.

Into which directory?   /usr/share/mibs/netsnmp ?

> $ snmptranslate -m +MPBC-RMH-MIB -IR -On mpbcRMH-Mon-HPU-State
>
> MIB search path: /home/schamlian/.snmp/mibs:/usr/local/share/snmp/mibs

Note the search path that the library is using.
This mentions /usr/local/share/snmp/mibs
but not  /usr/share/mibs/netsnmp

Try copying the MIB file into /usr/local/share/snmp/mibs

> One difference between the embedded and the PC is that on the embedded
> system, the mib file is called: MPBC-RMH-MIB.txt while on the PC, it is
> called: MPBC-RMH-MIB

No - that probably doesn't matter.
The Net-SNMP MIB parser doesn't care about the names of files,
or their extensions - it works purely on the contents of the file.

You could put the MPBC-RMH-MIB definitions in a text file called
GUESS-WHO-IS-COMING-TO-DINNER.jpg   and it would
work in exactly the same way.   :-)