Hi,

After to well configured my snmp, now i try to create a table of data used
by my target to write some data float or integer. I am following the
tutorial at this address
http://www.net-snmp.org/tutorial/tutorial-5/toolkit/mfd/if-mib/ifTable/structures.html
.

Everything goes fine until the make command:

make -f ifTable_Makefile
gcc -I. `net-snmp-config --base-cflags` -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes   -c -o
ifTable_data_access.o ifTable_data_access.c
ifTable_data_access.c: In function `ifTable_container_load':
ifTable_data_access.c:316: error: `ifDescr_len' undeclared (first use in
this function)
ifTable_data_access.c:316: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
ifTable_data_access.c:316: error: for each function it appears in.)
ifTable_data_access.c:316: error: `ifDescr' undeclared (first use in this
function)
ifTable_data_access.c:328: error: `ifType' undeclared (first use in this
function)
.

I couldn't find anything in the FAQ. Have i missed something? I am on
ubuntu 10.04 and work with the v5.7.1 net-snmp.

Moreover i want to be sure how to load the program. On my target i need to
modify the snmpd.conf and fill a line with proc or exec and the path to the
program? Will it possible for my host computer to access to this data and
modify it?

Thanks for your answer

The newbie n°1 ;)

Best regards