On 30 March 2012 15:00, Francois Bouchard <francois.bouch...@mpbc.ca> wrote:
>  BTW the periodic callback that checks
> for the expired caches, do you know its frequency?

I'm not sure offhand, but I think it's set at 30s.

But bear in mind that this is the frequency of "garbage collection"
(i.e. releasing any resources that are no longer required).
It doesn't affect whether or not the agent will re-load the cached
data if it receives a request for that table.
   If the cache timeout is set to 1 or 2 seconds, then repeated
walks will typically return the latest results each time.

The periodic callback is only relevant when the agent
is no longer receiving requests for that table.