On 30 July 2012 08:38, Naama Bar Menachem
<naama.barmenac...@novelsat.com> wrote:
> Row 10 does not exists (there are rows with indices: 6,27,42,82,85).

OK - so creating an already-existing row is not the cause.
The other typical cause of inconsistentValue with RowStatus SETs
is not providing values for the other column objects

Are you using the same NOVELSET-COMMON MIB that you posted before?
If so,   the nsCommonConfigDataForwardPolicyRouteTable
seems to have three (accessible) columns:
    - nsCommonConfigDataForwardPolicyRouteInputInterfaceId
    - nsCommonConfigDataForwardPolicyRouteRoutingTableId
    - nsCommonConfigDataForwardPolicyRouteNotifyRowStatus

What should the Interface ID and Routing ID values be for this entry?

What happens if you assign all three values in the same SET request?

Dave

PS:   I note that you are mixing "read-write" and "read-create" columns
    in this table.   That is not allowed.    I  strongly suggest that you run
    the MIB file through a proper MIB validation checker - such as 'smilint' .