On 30 July 2012 10:17, Naama Bar Menachem
<naama.barmenac...@novelsat.com> wrote:
> I said it does NOT exists... :)

Yes.
And I said good - this rules out one possible cause

> How do I set all three values at the same time?

List them all on the same command line

   snmpset ....     oid1 = val1  oid2 = val2  oid3 = val3

> Regarding the "read-write" and "read-create": I changes them all to
> read-create and recompiled using mib2c. no change in output 'c' file.

No - it won't change the code generated, or the behaviour of the Net-SNMP
agent.
   Our MIB parsing code isn't particularly strict, and doesn't worry about
this sort of detail.   But strictly speaking, this is not a valid MIB
definition.
I suggested you fix this (and ran the MIB through smilint) to improve the
overall quality of your MIB file - not because it would help in this particular
problem -  but because better is better :-).   That's why it was a PS, rather
than part of the main response.