Hi,

I installed the version 5.6.1.1 (Windows Extension mode) of the windows
Net-SNMP on my Windows Server 2007 machine.

I'm facing an issue and here are the steps described:

1) I generated a couple of source files from the MIB (with the tool
mib2c) with no problems.

2) The configuration was scalar, so I implemented responses of raw values.

3) The problem: whenever I launch the snmpd with the necessary arguments:
snmpd.exe -V -f -Lo
-I-udp,udpTable,tcp,tcpTable,icmp,ip,interfaces,system_mib,sysORTable
-DnstAgentPluginObject,dlmod,winExtDLL

It tells me at some point in the log that the generated DLL (extension)
could not be parsed in snmpd.conf:
"C:/Program Files/Net-SNMP 5.6.1.1/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 19:
Warning: Unknown token: dlmod."

The configuration file is specifying the Dlmod like the following:
dlmod  obu_agent.dll "C:\Program Files\Net-SNMP 5.6.1.1"

I think I'm stuck on this... the DLL is not being loaded/started but I
can see the requests coming whenever I call a specific OID with the
snmpget command.

Can someone enlighten me?

Has dll extension been tested on windows? What are the alternatives?

Thanks,
Nuno Magalhães.