From: dave.shi...@gmail.com [mailto:dave.shi...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Shield
Sent: 2013年1月2日 17:11
To: Zheng, Wenjie (Barclay)
Cc: net-snmp-cod...@lists.sourceforge.net; net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: SNMP Agent log

      :
> This agent works but I can not find the deamon process using "ps -ef|grep
> snmpd"?

What about   "ps -ef | grep SNMP_agt"  ?

If the process is called "SNMP_agt", then that's probably what you should
be looking for - not 'snmpd'

> I got another question: where can I set the debug log?

See the routine 'snmp_log_options' in the file 'snmplib/snmp_logging.c'
This is where the standard agent logging configuration is handled.
You can either try calling this directly as part of your command-line
processing or similar,   or reproduce the particular aspects of this code
that you want to use.