Hi Dave,

It seems that normal global functions are not called since I put snmp
logs all over the global function and invoke it in the function handler
and nothing gets logged.
If I use the 'inline' keywork in the global function definition it gets
logged. As you're certainly more experienced in Linux than me, do you
suspect of anything?

Regards,
Nuno Magalhães.