[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
     any responses to the mailing list.  I don't have the time
     or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
     Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
     and offer advice.  Thanks.   ]

On 7 January 2013 05:45, Adishesh M <adishes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I am using below net-snmp version.
> net-snmp-utils-5.5-41.el6.x86_64
> net-snmp-libs-5.5-41.el6.x86_64
> net-snmp-libs-5.5-41.el6.i686
> net-snmp-5.5-41.el6.x86_64
> net-snmp-perl-5.5-41.el6.x86_64
>
> command line option -Lf /tmp/all_traps is working.
>

> is there any way to do it in snmptrapd.conf file.

Probably not - no.

The 5.5 line still processes the logOptions token
at a relatively late stage - i.e. after the logging has
already been activated.

>                      i dont want to
> change the /etc/init.d/snmptrapd file which i am using for starting
> snmptrapd service.

Given your setup and requirements, I'm not sure you have a choice.

Either you upgrade to a new version of the software
   (which is meant to have fixed the problem, though I'm not entirely convinced)
or you install a version compiled from source
   (with a suitable tweak to the code)
or you configure this behavious via the service startup file
or you accept that the trap receiver will log via syslog as well as to
the specified logfile.

Your choice.