Hi Dave,

Using latest version NET-SNMP Version:  5.7.2 same other error is coming.

snmptrapd is not recognizing logOption
Jan  8 13:35:17 mercury13 snmptrapd[8863]: /etc/snmp/snmptrapd.conf:
line 36: Warning: Unknown token: logOption.

it is still logging traps to /var/log/messages file.

my snmptrapd.conf file content is as given below and i am calling
snmptrapd using command '/usr/local/sbin/snmptrapd -C -c
/etc/snmp/snmptrapd.conf -Ot -On -OQ'
snmpTrapdAddr    UDP:162
pidFile         /var/run/snmptrapd.pid
logOption -f /tmp/all_traps