Hi All,

We are using net-snmp 5.7.1 but we did not use "-e" option so engineID probing
is happening for every inform request.

We have seen an issue in our customer site that inform request was not received
by Manager.

When we checked the snoop logs on Manager side. Observed that get-request was
sent and response is received. And Agent  retried the same 3 times but 3 times
informs request was not received by Manager.

Below are the doubts:

1)      Are there any chances in net-snmp code, Agent will not send inform even
after receiving engineID.
2)      What could be the probable causes and in which situation we will see
this issue
3)      Unfortunately,  we are not printing the actual error filled in session.
But the response of snmp_synch_response is "1". (STAT_ERROR).

In latest code, we are printing the session error number but whatever the
codebase deployed to customer does not have that.

Can you please check and comment on this? Let us know is any details are
required.

Thanks,
Rajeswari Ponnuru.