Dear Sir,

I've emailed you a week ago regarding your web page which I found
interesting and wanted to translate it into Spanish language.

As I've mentioned in my first email, I'm part of Education Channels and
Community Support Team at WebHostingHub.com. We strive to help website
owners and micro businesses to get online in trouble-free way and succeed
on the web. Myself and my team of three computer science students are
constantly looking for useful relevant materials to share with our Spanish
speaking visitors and customers (we get more than 60,000 visitors per month
to our Support Center http://www.webhostinghub.com/support/).

Please let me know if its alright to proceed.
Thanks,

Maria Ramos
mar...@webhostinghub.com
http://www.webhostinghub.com/support/es/misc/