Hi,
I am new to Net-SNMP so please excuse me is the question is
somewhat simple.
I am trying to add the ENTITY MIB code to the agent. I have
no problems with the scalars, but here is what happens when I add a table(
below it is entAliasMappingTable but the same happens for every table in the
MIB):
env MIBS=”+ENTITY-MIB” mib2c –c mib2c.mfd.conf
entAliasMappingTable
A bunch of .c and .h is generated and I copy them into
…/agent/mibgroup dir.
Run ./configure –with-mib-modules=entAliasMappingTable
And get an error:
Mib module “entAliasMappingTable” requires module
“ENTITY-MIB/entAliasMappingTable/entAliasMappingTable_interface” but
ENTITY-MIB/entAliasMappingTable/entAliasMappingTable_interface.h or
ENTITY-MIB/entAliasMappingTable/entAliasMappingTable_interface.c could not be
found in ./agent/mibgroup

But the files entAliasMappingTable_interface.c and
entAliasMappingTable_interface.h were generated and are in mibgroup.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
lg