Hi Leonard,

I had a similar issue with adding several tables from a newly MIB, which I've
defined.

I've solved it is the following manner; Note: Since you're trying to add only a
single table, from a MIB, you might need to modify some of the steps below…

1.       Place the auto-generated .c and .h files in
agent/mibgroups/entity-mib/entAliasMappingTable

2.       Create a file: agent/mibgroups/entity-mib/entAliasMappingTable.h that
has the following line:

/*

* module to include the modules

*/

config_require(entity-mib/entAliasMappingTable/entAliasMappingTable)

3.       Create another file: agent/mibgroups/entity-mib.h that has the
following lines:

/*

* module to include the modules

*/

config_require(entity-mib/entAliasMappingTable)

config_add_mib(ENTITY-MIB)

4.       Now run the ./configure

HTH,

David Ganor