Hi All,

          I am upgraded net-snmp version with 5.7.2.1 . But when am start the
snmp service  using /etc/init.d/snmpd start , its started the version 5.4.3.

          In My Ubuntu has snmp version 5.4.3 and 5.7.2.1. How to start the
snmpd and snmptrapd service with 5.7.2.1.

          And am trying to receive snmpv3 traps in Ubuntu. But am not at all
receiving [able to receive snmpv1 and snmpv2 traps]

        Could you anyone please help me to receive snmpv3 traps in Ubuntu pc.

Regards,
Manikandan.G