Hi Shane,

Let's say you've done netsnmp_query_walk( var, sess ).  You then want to
look at the var->name array.  You know the length of the oid before the
variable portion, so just start indexing.  I usually look at the
snmpnetstat code for examples, since the TCP-MIB and UDP-MIB contain
examples of IpAddress and InetAddressType/InetAddress in the INDEX.

  Bill