Hi All,

I used mib2c compiler for generating mfd option for ifTable

I am not getting the values for snmpwalk

#snmpwalk -v 2c -c public localhost ifTable
IF-MIB::ifTable = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

I have correctly configured config file.

running the master agent as
/usr/local/sbin/snmpd -I -ifTable -I -ifXTable

The logic of getting the values is in ifTable_container_load() , but I did
find any function calling this one ifTable_container_load()