On Oct 2, 2014, at 8:19 AM, Pal Saint wrote:

> Alternatively, you can add zfsPoolReadIOPS, and writeIOPS into zfsPool Table
> itself.

Yeah, but I'd prefer to have that into it's own table… I want the different
types of information
in their own table for …, well because it looks better :). I don't want one,
huge table with
all the information. Only the parts relevant for that specific use...

> Just curious, why can't Bill's suggestion work in this case?

Because I get a number, not a name. With that number, I then have to look up
that
number in the zfsPool table (or do a get on zfsPoolName.INDEX). Extra
commands...