Thank you Fulko Hew and Alan for the information.

So one can use 'snmptrap' and 'agentxtrap' depending on the requirement.
Traps by snmptrap, agentxtrap are doesnot have any difference at the
trap-receiver side.  Am I correct?

1. If requirement is to
   - Send traps via snmp-agent.
   - Avoid duplicate config info
   - Send a trap  to all destination IPs configured in snmpd.conf
  then go with agentxtrap.
else 'snmptrap' can be used

Thanks,
Pushpa.T