Hi Hans,

Thanks for reply.

The MIB files on both machines are the same.

I have compiled hundreds of MIB files and copied to both machines.

The MIB files from the std packages, have I moved to my home directory before.

The snmp config files are all the same.

I have also checked env, export and net-snmp-config, I can't find any differences.

My snmp.conf looks like:

mibdirs /usr/share/mibs

mibs ALL

showMibErrors yes

strictCommentTerm yes

mibAllowUnderline yes

mibReplaceWithLatest yes

extendedIndex yes

Thanks!

Venerable

docsIfMCmtsConformance.docsIfMCmtsCompliances.docsIfMCmtsCoreDeviceCompliance