Yes I know, however I can't fix it.
My MIB files are all checked with MG-SOFT MIB Compiler, and the "undefined"
objects are all in the MIB file.
I can not find any issue at these files.

I suppose that the different loading, of the MIB files could be the reason.
How you can see the error messages are different on "equal" machines.

Regarding your guesses:
Good questions, maybe I should ask any code writers?

Regards,
Venerable