I know there are a number of threads detailing installation instructions, but I
cannot seem to find a definitive answer to my issue here.

I am working on a server with CentOS 7 and I am building net-snmp agents with
custom MIBs and therefore need mib2c.  The yum repos with my CentOS build only
have:

yum list net-snmp
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
* base: mirror.vtti.vt.edu
* centosplus: repos.forethought.net
* extras: repos-lax.psychz.net
* updates: mirror.grid.uchicago.edu
Available Packages
net-snmp.x86_64
                 1:5.7.2-28.el7_4.1
                                     updates

The 5.7.2 version does not come packaged with the necessary files for
configuring your own agents.  For example the ./configure script is not even
present.

My solution was to grab the 5.7.3 .zip version from sourceforge and transfer it
over.  I did this, but could not run mib2c as it complains that perl modules
aren't installed.

I tried using yum to install net-snmp-devel (also wrong 5.7.2 version) just to
get the perl Makefile.PL to run, which it did(with version complaints).
However after that was done mib2c still throws:

ERROR: You don't have the SNMP perl module installed.

So my question is, how on earth can I get 5.7.3 with a working mib2c on CentOS?
 I would rather not have to mix and match versions here to hack together a
single installation, is there a repo I can point to that has everything working
together properly?

Thanks.