From: Kalenscher, Dan (US Person)
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:35 PM
To: 'Bill Fenner' <fen...@gmail.com>
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Installing net-snmp-5.7.3 and mib2c on CentOS

Might have narrowed down the issue.  Seems like my make install failed for the
perl module, running the perl install manually and did a make test got the
output:

Can't load '../blib/arch/auto/NetSNMP/default_store/default_store.so' for
module NetSNMP::default_store: libnetsnmp.so.30: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory at /usr/lib64/perl5/DynaLoader.pm line 190.

However when I search for that file on my system I can find:

/usr/local/lib64/perl5/auto/NetSNMP/agent/default_store/default_store.so
/usr/local/lib64/perl5/auto/NetSNMP/default_store/default_store.so
/net-snmp-5.7.3/perl/blib/arch/auto/NetSNMP/default_store/default_store.so
/net-snmp-5.7.3/perl/blib/arch/auto/NetSNMP/agent/default_store/default_store.so

I see a few others have had this issue so I am trying to see if I can figure
oiut how they fixed it.

-Dan