Hi...

Hello,

I'm using a program called Telegraf, this program has an SNMP input plugin
for collecting information, I can pass as a table parameter.

On my operating system I have loaded MIB files from an equipment vendor I
work with and configure Telegraf to use a table of one of those files.

The Telegraf uses some net-snmp commands like for example the snmptranslate
for each OID of the table when it is configured, finally what is the
problem that I am facing, when the size of my MIB file is large the
response time of snmptranslate is much larger than smaller files.

I wonder if this behavior is expected, and if yes it would be possible to
do something to improve the response time.

--
Paulo Henrique Peres