Hi,

I run in the strange issue which I don't understand.
version: net-snmp-5.7.2-37.el7.src.rpm

I am able to send SNMP traps however if directive (1) createUser  is
present  only  (2) defaultMonitors and linkUpDownNotifications  will be
sent. When I remove this directive I am getting remaining traps
(3)authtrapenable, includeAllDisks and load  sent and work properly

But directives from point 2 and 3 never work together, or one or another.

1)
createUser myUser MD5 "doscdlugiehaslo" DES doscdlugiehaslo
rouser myUser noauth
agentSecName myUser
iquerySecName myUser

2)
defaultMonitors yes
linkUpDownNotifications yes

3)
authtrapenable 1
includeAllDisks 10%
load 12 14 14

Will be appreciate if someone can highlight what is going on.

Thank you

700grm