Hi again,

By modifying the Udp port, I’ve succeeded to get an answer from snmpget -v  2c
-c MyComRO system.sysLocation.0

But when I’m sending a request linked to my MIB. I still have the timeout.

In order to know what part is not working correctly I typed the tcpdump -vv -i
lo and the requests are sent and received at snmpd level.

 What’s wrong ?

Do I have to configure it wit a specific option?

Do you have a tips in order to fix it or a clue linked to the problem ?

Thanks by advance.