Morning Alan, perhaps it could be useful to communicate
with the radical mycology network about this. Or bioartsociety ?

Do you know them ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB9JSky8x6k
https://radicalmycology.com/

I also have a few friends who work with slime
the mexican based art collective interspecifics ?
http://interspecifics.cc/

‘Non-Human Rhythms Featuring Physarum (Live)’ by INTERSPECIFICS @microhom
http://www.interspecifics.cc/-/about/

just for inspiration :)