Thanks Alan

How fascinating that it has suddenly changed so radically in such a short space of time.

I read your request for help with "identification" as a request for methods of developing empathy or developing a deeper relationship with this mold (if that's what it is).

AGF has provided great resources in response to your actual question.

In response to the question I thought you were asking...here is a link to the Mycorrhizal event <https://www.furtherfield.org/events/mycorrhizal-event-fiona-macdonald-feral-practice/> that Fiona MacDonald of Feral Practice ran recently at Furtherfield- in which she involved us in a ritual meditation to commune with the mycorrhizal networks in Finsbury Park. The Mychorrhizal Meditation created for park users is also available for downloadhere <https://www.furtherfield.org/mm/>

warmly
Ruth