thank you, Annie and Mark, it's cheering that you listened and liked!

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018, Annie Abrahams via NetBehaviour wrote:

not an if

thanks

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 9:37 AM Mark Hancock <m...@memecortex.net> wrote:
      And yet. And yet, listening to this on a wet Tuesday morning has
      cheered me from my own fugue. Small sparkles of hope in the
      mire.
Thank you, Alan.

Mark

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 00:22, Alan Sondheim <sondh...@panix.com>