Bridle is amazing - I've been recommending his New Dark Age everywhere.
(And it ties in with my own thinking, another plus! :-)   )

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour wrote:

Marc,

Well done on this! I was just leafing through it, and became engrossed in a
rather brilliant article by James Bridle called 'State to Stateless
Machines: A Trajectory'. If the rest of the book's up to that standard,
you've done a great job.

Edward