Thanks Edward & Alan,

The rest of the book is quite a journey, and I think allows room for
imaginative takes and perceptions to be represented alongside deep analytical
writings, all at equal relevance.

I'd be interested to know which of the other texts you of value :-)

Wishing you well.

marc

Marc Garrett

Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.
Art, technology and social change, since 1996
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in the park
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQhttp://www.furtherfield.org/gallery
Currently writing a PhD at Birkbeck University, London
https://birkbeck.academia.edu/MarcGarrett
Just published: Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain
Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner
Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK

Marc Garrett – Unlocking Proprietorial Systems for Artistic Practice.
Posted in Journal Issues, Research Values. VOLUME 7, ISSUE 1, 2018
http://www.aprja.net/unlocking-proprietorial-systems-for-artistic-practice/

Furtherfield Editorial – Border Disruptions: Playbour & Transnationalisms.
https://www.furtherfield.org/editorial-border-disruptions-playbour-transnationalisms/