hi marc

from the center of a decentering world* some of the initiatives i admire
is fabi borges work on cosmopolitics
https://sacieartscience.wordpress.com/2019/12/04/fabi-borges-na-bicicletaria-cultural-arte-espacial-cosmoperspectiva-politicas-e-poeticas-orbitais-arte-ciencias-espaciais-curitiba-pr-brasil/
who has recently edited an excellent publication about it
http://editoracircuito.com.br/website/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/poeticas-cosmopoliticas.pdf

another compiling of media and art activist works was done by ana maria
maia arte-veiculo a couple of years ago
https://issuu.com/arteveiculo/docs/arteveiculo_anamariamaia
and that made possible the rearticulation of peoples, networks and
archives  http://midiatatica.desarquivo.org/ which i am very proud to be
involved right now

sawe!

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtnroQG55vI